I decided to try something a little different this year. I have a long list of things I want to do or accomplish so I picked thirteen of them and made my "Thirteen by 2013" list.
Thirteen by 2013 (in no particular order)
1. Figure out how to create a blog and then blog about my "Thirteen by 2013" journey.
2. Reduce the amount of processed food and fast food we eat and start incorporating more whole, real foods. Stop drinking pop.
3. Redecorate the kitchen. shabby chic style.
4. Get in the Word daily and start doing devotions with the girls.
5. Open an Etsy shop.
6. Create an online portfolio.
7. Crochet a full size afghan.
8. Find, purchase, and refinish a second-hand desk for Amazing Grace.
9. Eliminate chemical cleansers and start using homemade substitutes.
10. Get my wedding ring sized so I can wear it again.
11. Organize my recipes in my iPad app and start using a monthly meal planning system. Teach Amazing Grace and Lillybug how to cook.
12. Figure out how to change from being a night owl to an early riser.
13. Spend more one-on-one time with Amazing Grace and Lillybug.
Welcome to my journey!